[Thinlinc-technical] unplug power from client-laptop breaks display-size of agent-windowmanager

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Mon Oct 12 12:43:36 CEST 2015

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:54:15 +0200
Rob De Langhe <rob.de.langhe at twistfare.be> wrote:

> When I unplug the power-cord from the client-laptop, the TL-session
> blinks and then re-appears within a second but nowt  covering an area
> larger than my physical laptop screen.

> => any know bug ?

Nope. Sounds like your laptop is doing something creative with the
local screen configuration when you remove power.

Could you run 'xev -root' on your local machine and see what happens
when you remove power?

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?