[Thinlinc-technical] ssh key based authentication from a windows client

Barrett Abel babel at celgene.com
Mon Mar 16 15:37:38 CET 2015

Hi all,

Quick question -

I am trying out public key based authentication with Thinlinc

I can authenticate no issue using command line auth i.e.  'ssh -I key.pem [host]'

When I try to use the same key in thinlinc it will ask for a passphrase for the private key ( and there is no passphrase ) and will not work.

I have also tried with a key with a passphrase to no avail.

Has anyone ever seen this as well including resolution?

Thanks!

Barrett

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
message. Thank You.