[Thinlinc-technical] tlclient/vncviewer prevents screen locking on X11?

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Jan 15 11:04:14 CET 2015

Hi. Yes, this is the same type of problem. With ThinLinc, the
corresponding solution is to deactivate the setting "Send system keys"
(Options -> Options).

Also note that a window manager which supports "EWMH" is recommended. The
ThinLinc client supports that but also automatically falls back to
"override-redirect" for fullscreen mode otherwise.

Br,
Peter