[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc stops working after CUDA install

Mate Lampert lampert.mate at wigner.mta.hu
Mon Feb 2 13:42:58 CET 2015

Dear Thinlinc Technical Support!

Recently we tried to install the CUDA drivers for our server's video
card, however after installing them, the thinlinc service stopped
working. It is possible to log in, but the remote desktop stops at a
blue screen and the desktop does not load at all. If I sit next to the
server with an actual screen, there is no problem. The problem still
remains after reinstalling and reconfiguring Thinlinc.
  Have you ever experience anything like this? Could you find a solution
for the problem?

Best regards,

Mate

  Mate Lampert
  PhD Student
  Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics (RMI)
  Wigner Research Centre for Physics (Wigner RCP)
  Hungarian Academy of Sciences (HAS)
  Association EURATOM/HAS
  Letters: P.O.B. 49, H-1525, Budapest, Hungary
  Fax: (36 1) 3922598
  Phone: (36 1) 3922541
  E-mail: lampert.mate at wigner.mta.hu