[Thinlinc-technical] Migrate configuration during ThinLinc upgrade

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Dec 11 16:29:29 CET 2015

Good overview, but I also wanted to add that the methods differ with
regards to deleted options as well. I.e. if you've removed some of the
configuration, like one of the default profiles, then 1) and 3) will
restore those again.

And please share with us how you do things today, and how you'd like
things to work. The feedback doesn't have to be about just these three
options.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?