[Thinlinc-technical] Export DISPLAY into Thinlinc session

Mattias Molin mattias.molin at ericsson.com
Mon Dec 7 16:51:02 CET 2015

Quick correction:

"As additional info - no need to even open TCP/6000 in the host window manager - just changing the Thinlinc setting took care of it. Of course, not opening TCP/6000 in the window manager will not allow starting binaries on "the other" host but that is not what I wanted."

Should be....

As additional info - no need to even open TCP/6000 in the host window manager - just changing the Thinlinc setting took care of it. Of course, not opening TCP/6000 in the window manager will not allow starting binaries on "the other" host *outside* *Thinlinc* (on the host itself) but that is not what I wanted.

BR / Mattias