[Thinlinc-technical] User sessions's linear distribution

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Tue Sep 2 14:04:40 CEST 2014

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:24:08 +0400,
Юровский Р. В. wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>

> What are parameters of VSMserver that allow to setup linear distribution of user sessions between 2 VSMagents?
>
> Right now VSMserver has a very complicated algorithm. Usually I have about 3 to 1 sessions even if I have identically hardware of VSMagents.

I'm afraid it's not possible to get the load balancer to simply have
the same number of users on each agent.

Identical servers should generally get similar number of sessions
though. Could you share some load numbers with us when you have a large
difference in sessions?

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		http://cendio.com