[Thinlinc-technical] html5 client redirection problem

Rob Evans rob.evans at originvs.com
Tue Oct 21 01:50:00 CEST 2014

Hi Carlos,

I can try to help 😃,

With the thinlinc web admin under VSM and then VSM agent can you make sure Agent Hostname is defined as a DNS address, e.g. Stuff.stuff.com and is resolvable both externally and most important internally with in your network?

You may need to set a static IP address on your TL box.

This should fix things for you?

Please email me if you need more help?

Kind regards,

Rob