[Thinlinc-technical] enabling multiple users concurrent login

Avijit Ashe avijitashe at iiitb.ac.in
Tue May 27 11:53:33 CEST 2014

But how did you know what are the 10 different credentials i.e "username and passwords"? I tried accessing the terminal server using its hostname and the login password of the server, just like the basic instructions at the very beginning of the documentation.

Now, what has to be done next, to allow 10 different users to enable access with 10 different "credentials". is what I'm unable to find out?