[Thinlinc-technical] SSH tunnel and Windows client

Jose Francisco Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:10:40 CEST 2014

Peter,

I like the product online demo  and it works very well off the DSL line I
was using for running a Linux virtual machine off a server ( Is it Open Zen
Server that you are using ? ), however what I was looking for in my Google
search before finding your website was a firmware update for the older Sun
Java Stations and or Sun Ray stations that would bring up a RDP client that
allowed you to connect to a Vmware ESX / Vsphere VM running Windows XP /
Windows 7. My understanding is  that you are using a TightVNc client over a
SSH tunnel, my experience with VNC was that it requires a lot more
bandwidth then the Microsoft RDP Client or the Citrix ICA client.

Does Cendio have a client for the Sun javastations or Sun ray stations to
use with there server backend using VDI?

Regards,

Jose F. Medeiros
408-256-0649