[Thinlinc-technical] Rendering OpenGl Applications via ThinLinc Terminal Servers

Jens Maus j.maus at hzdr.de
Wed Jan 29 16:50:04 CET 2014

Yes, I think that was exactly the problem I was having. Even the links to the documentation aren't working anymore as it seems.

Would be great to have them restored or even better own documentation provided by your team specific to thinlinc.

Jens
--
Dr. Jens Maus
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf

Board of Directors:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey,
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Peter Joehnk,
VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden

(Please note a real name change effective since 5.9.2013.
Previous name: Jens Langner)