[Thinlinc-technical] Need Explanation on Keyboard layout

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Mon Dec 22 14:21:29 CET 2014

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014, Vincent Sourin wrote:

> Running tl-config /sessionstart/keyboard_layout=be throws an error : Failed to set parameter /sessionstart/keyboard_layout

You must run this command as "root", for example using "sudo".

> Running 'xev' command with BE layout give me that when pressing AltGr key :
>
> KeyPress event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x2800001,

I cannot see anything strange here. I assume that the keyboard works
correctly in other Linux applications in the ThinLinc sessions, such as
LibreOffice, gedit etc? In that case, this is likely a problem with
FreeRDP.

Br,
---
Peter Astrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer