[Thinlinc-technical] custom menu in gnome for users

Samuel Mannehed samuel at cendio.se
Wed Dec 10 12:50:52 CET 2014

> If gnome shell is not customizable then my question is how the the
> shutdown option is not visible to the users and how there are  too
> many menu items are present in users gnome shell. If some command
> line utility or other API are there to customize these menu items or
> (GNOME shell) please tell me. I am attaching the snap shot of user
> desktop menu Items and missing shutdown option

Looking at your screenshot, that does NOT look like gnome shell.. it
looks like gnome 2. Our desktop customizer TLDC does work for gnome 2.
Please have another look at our administrators guide, the necessary
information is there.

Regards,
--
Samuel Mannehed         ThinLinc Developer
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com