[Thinlinc-technical] automatically unlocking screen saver on session connect?

Torsten Kasch tk at CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Mon Dec 1 15:08:18 CET 2014

On 29.11.2014 18:59, Tobi Oetiker wrote:
> you might also find
>
> https://github.com/oetiker/tl-extras
>
> of interest

Thanks, I'll give it a try. But if possible at all, I would like to avoid
polling in this case for a production environment. A possibility to hook custom
connect and/or disconnect scripts into the system that get executed within a
session context (à la "utaction") might in fact be the ideal solution, I think.
If I don't find a satisfactory solution, I'll consider filing a RFE... ;-)

cheers,
	Torsten