[Thinlinc-technical] Low Cost Android Thin Client.

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Tue Aug 26 12:49:55 CEST 2014

The ThinLinc client does not use multiple threads, but there are separate
processes for encryption, graphics, and the different subsystems such as
audio, smart card etc. Since encryption and graphics are the most
demanding tasks, the client will make good use of at least two cores. More
cores than that can give additional performance but the difference will
not be that big.

Regards,
Peter