[Thinlinc-technical] Low Cost Android Thin Client.

Jonas Svanberg storfulvurn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:36:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would also love to hear about how well the client runs on devices such as
the CuBox <http://www.solid-run.com/>! You can run various Linux
distributions on them including Android. Although its ARM cores run at
1GHz, the CuBox i4 Pro offers 4 cores. Can the ThinLinc client make good
use of more than one core?

BRs,

   Jonas Svanberg, Linköping / SWEDEN