[Thinlinc-technical] Bind HTML5 Webaccess to specific IP

Jakob-Matthias Böttger jakob at j-mb.de
Thu Aug 14 11:22:53 CEST 2014

Hi the only way which would enable that, is by using the DNAT function
of iptables to redirect the incoming 443 port at the interfaces which
should not serve thinlinc to  apache at e.g. 442 tcp.

1. bind apache or nginx or whatever to 442 tcp

2. configure vhost to listen at 442

3. iptables -I PREROUTING -i $inputdev --dst $devip -p tcp --dport 443
-j DNAT --to-destination $devip:442

Best Regards Jakob