[Thinlinc-technical] Guest-Session-Logon

Karl-Heinz Frorath - gmail khfrorath at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:19:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have installed thinlinc 4.2 in an Ubuntu 14.04 - System with lxde-desktop.

Now I want to make Demo-Users with restricted rights who can access the
System via thinlinc-client or TL-Web-Client. For local Desktop-Login there
is the "Guest-Session" feature. So I want to use it for all demo-users who
logged in.
The Guest-Sessions are randomly named and restricted and it is an ideal
solution for me, I think.

But whow can someone Login via Thinlinc-Client or TL-Web-Client as a
guest-session? Normaly someone must use a name and password.

Help welcome and thanks for all.
Greeting Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Frorath
Lazariterstr. 5

D - 79189  Bad Krozingen

Tel.-Nr. :  07633 - 101971
Mobil :     0176 -  92615429  und 0176 - 41721917
FAX-Nr. : 07633 - 980930-19

Web :   http://www.compu-wine.de  und  http://www.ubuntu-freiburg.de
E-Mail : info at compu-wine.de

Skype : khfrorath  ( if offline, then redirected to the local phone for
free )