[Thinlinc-technical] Bind HTML5 Webaccess to specific IP

Jakob-Matthias Böttger jakob at j-mb.de
Mon Aug 11 16:29:40 CEST 2014

Hello everybody.

The Server with the vmsagent and master running at has got three IP.
Now I'm trying to bind the html5 webclient to a specific IP. But as i
read in the docs it's just possible to change the port the client is
listening at. I also tried to redirect the traffic at 443 tcp via
iptables to 300. But then the html5 client is redirecting to the
vsmagent ip:300 thus i configured a login_page = vmsagent:443.

Any hints what i could change to make it work?

Best Regards

Jakob