[Thinlinc-technical] HA++

Rui Lapa rui.lapa at ruilapa.net
Wed Apr 23 16:14:36 CEST 2014

After disabling HA it started working.

After re-enabling it got back to same strange on/off behavior.

vsmserver.log
2014-04-23 15:09:10 INFO vsmserver: VSM Server version 4.1.1 build 4137
started
2014-04-23 15:09:10 INFO vsmserver.license: Updating license data from disk
to memory
2014-04-23 15:09:10 INFO vsmserver.license: License summary: 10 concurrent
users. Hard limit of 11 concurrent users.
2014-04-23 15:09:10 INFO vsmserver.session: Loaded 0 sessions for 0 users
from file
2014-04-23 15:09:50 WARNING vsmserver: Timeout getting load from VSM Agent
EXTERNAL_IP1:904, marking as down
2014-04-23 15:09:50 WARNING vsmserver: Timeout getting load from VSM
Agent EXTERNAL_IP2:904, marking as down
2014-04-23 15:11:10 WARNING vsmserver: Timeout getting load from VSM
Agent EXTERNAL_IP1:904, marking as down
2014-04-23 15:11:10 WARNING vsmserver: Timeout getting load from VSM
Agent EXTERNAL_IP2:904, marking as down

We really wanted to HA the vsmservers.

Any tips?