[Thinlinc-technical] Thinlinc Client - SSH Password auth.

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Apr 11 10:41:06 CEST 2014

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:54:41 +0200,
peter.thalmann at yellowhive.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I try to connect, the client aswers with "The server host key for
> the agent and the key provided by the agent are not correct". After this
> I have recreated the keys and added to known hosts, I have even tried to
> set private key auth. and have previosuly stored the private key
> locally, without luck, the error message is always the same.

This was handled off list, but as a follow up to anyone else who has
similar issues:

This error is displayed when the client is being redirected to the wrong
agent. For security reasons, the client will refuse to continue when
it detects this.

Nine times out of ten the problem is caused by agent_hostname being
configured incorrectly.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		http://cendio.com