[Thinlinc-technical] HP t5630w

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Apr 10 10:42:32 CEST 2014

On Wed, 9 Apr 2014, Johan Kragsterman wrote:

>  Which client would I use on a HP t5630w? I've downloaded your client pack, but don't understand which one to use...?
> Right now it's a windows something on it, but that one I'm not interested in keeping. It's a 2 GB flash on it, to load
> something on.

As I understand it, the HP t5630w might run either Microsoft "Windows
Embedded Standard 2009" or Microsoft "Windows XP Embedded". We only
provide one single Windows Client, and it works on most modern Windows
versions, including XP Embedded. We have limited experience with "Windows
Embedded Standard 2009", but as I understand it, it's basically an updated
version of XP embedded. So probably, the Windows ThinLinc Client should
work fine.

Regards,
---
Peter Astrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer