[Thinlinc-technical] third-party pkcs#11 library support

vfh at swemel.ru vfh at swemel.ru
Mon Oct 14 19:41:03 CEST 2013

Thanks, i have a step forward :) Now, client querying token, but failed
with message in windows event log:

----------

Smart Card Reader 'Aladdin Token JC 0? rejected IOCTL 0×313520:
Incorrect function. If this error persists, your smart card or reader
may not be functioning correctly.

Command Header: XX XX XX XX

Event ID 610

Invalid data.

Name: VendorIoctl

Value: 0×313520

putty-sc still working correct. I found only one message for subject
like these "The IOCTL in the error messages is the PC/SC feature request
commando and is used to discover if the cardreader supports external pin
entry or not. " So, my token do not support external pin. Putty-sc ask
pin directly in terminal window... Is any way to workaround this issue?

--
vlad f halilov
swemel