[Thinlinc-technical] USB memory stick and information transfer problem

Юровский Р. В. urovsky at sinclit.ru
Mon Oct 28 08:41:12 CET 2013

Hello!

I have a problem with redirect USB memory stick.

It works fine when I copy files from USB stick attached to Linux box with TL-client to user session on CentOS with TL-server.

Progress bar of copy process works well.

But when I copy file (especially big one) to USB sticks I have a lot of problem. Usually it breaks with an error of GNOME copy process.

Progress bar stop at any point and not slide further.

I guess the problem is mount option of USB stick and NFS server.

Can you take me any recommendation about it?

Roman Urovsky