[Thinlinc-technical] Kerberos ticket refresh/netapp remount issues

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Wed Nov 6 08:11:06 CET 2013

Hi. On the ThinLinc server, the only integration point for Kerberos is
/opt/thinlinc/etc/xstartup.d/01-tl-kinit.sh ->
/opt/thinlinc/libexec/tl-kinit.sh. The script is written to work with both
Heimdal and MIT kinit, and should work with any kinit that can accept the
password on stdin. The ccache is set to "${TLSESSIONDATA}/krb5cc". I agree
with your conclusion, the fact that krb5-auth-dialog warns indicates that
kinit did not work. Perhaps you have some error message about this earlier
in xinit.log? What happens if you run /opt/thinlinc/libexec/tl-kinit.sh
manually in the TL session?

Regards,
Peter