[Thinlinc-technical] html5 again

Arie Kruiniger akruiniger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:02:49 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I already had the proprietary Nvidia driver installed, and got
rid of the nouveau one. My card is Geforce 525M. VirtualGL is
configured according to your documentation.

You are correct that the Thinlinc Client program won't run VirtualGL either.

Strangely enough, VirtualGL will run through TurboVNC on a remote machine...