[Thinlinc-technical] html5 again

Arie Kruiniger akruiniger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 00:54:44 CET 2013

Ok, we're making progress!

For the sake of easier testing and to preserve everyone's sanity (mine
included) I'm doing all the tests on Linux 64-bit Firefox.

The good news is that it is up and running: I can access the ThinLinc
client now, and use programs.

What ultimately I want to do is use VirtualGL via Thinlinc. So far, no
success at that.  I'm assuming I can use VirtualGL with the HTML5
client, right?

When I attempt
vglrun glxgears

I get:
Xlib: nv-glx missing on display.

I know VirtualGL works on this server because I can use it via a
TurboVNC client on another machine. However, it does not work in the
HTML5 client. Ideas?