[Thinlinc-technical] Mailing Lists 101 - How To Unsubscribe

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Fri May 31 14:05:47 CEST 2013

강태근, Denis, all,

On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 12:53 +0400, denis povod wrote:
>STOP SPAMING

We're not infected with a virus, nor are we spamming - you're receiving
these emails because you are subscribed to the ThinLinc Technical
mailing list. You are subscribed either because you registered yourself,
or because you asked to be subscribed when you downloaded ThinLinc.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at
our mailing list web page here: