[Thinlinc-technical] redirection of usb bluetooth communication

Karl Mikaelsson derfian at cendio.se
Tue Mar 12 11:17:46 CET 2013

Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se> writes:
> Okay, sounds OK, but I found this in the documentation:
>
> "Currently, the redirected serial port is not accessible from Windows
> Terminal Servers. RDP serial port redirection will be supported in
> future ThinLinc releases."

The documentation says so because we haven't verified and tested the
function, so we don't want to claim support for something that has a
large chance of not working at all. Go ahead and give it a go, and let
us know if it works for you.

Also, when replying and quoting from mails, please make sure to mark the
quotes properly so we can tell what you write from what you quote
without having to go back and re-read the message you're replying to.

Regards,
Karl
Karl Mikaelsson         derfian at cendio.se
System Developer        +46 (0)13-290863
Cendio AB               http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
http://www.cendio.com/  http://twitter.com/ThinLinc

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
		-- Voltaire