[Thinlinc-technical] R: Java applet error

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Mon Jun 3 15:54:28 CEST 2013

For reference, we later found out that this is indeed a problem with Java
7. There's some information here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7615645/ssl-handshake-alert-unrecognized-name-error-since-upgrade-to-java-1-7-0

Apparently this is a problem with the new Java, that requires you to add a
ServerAlias directive.

Rgds,
Peter