[Thinlinc-technical] Wyse T50 client?

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:14:49 CEST 2013

I got a couple of Wyse D50D clients for testing.  They run on AMD Fusion
CPUs and have DVI and DisplayPort which can be used for dual-head if you
want it.  Mine came pre-installed w/ Suse Linux on the 2GB flash, but
can easily be replaced or just PXE booted.  A bit bigger physically than
the T series, but comparable to the Sun Ray DTU.

Another vote here for ARM clients.  It's the hot thing these days in the
ultra-small-form-factor arena.  Imagine ThinLink running on Chromecast
or one of these numerous android HDMI dongles.

Seth

--
Seth Galitzer
Systems Coordinator