[Thinlinc-technical] Thin client hardware choices.

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 22 18:04:51 CEST 2013

I tried one a year or so ago in the same chassis but with an Intel Atom
CPU.  It's a very nice box in the "set top" category.  The AMD Fusion is
a combined CPU/GPU proc.  The Atom model I have does have some fan noise
that speeds up and down depending on the heat generated.  It's not
terrible, but definitely not silent.

Seth