[Thinlinc-technical] HTML5 Client not working with iPad

Jens Langner j.langner at hzdr.de
Fri Jul 12 21:05:34 CEST 2013

Hello again,

sorry for have sent this email out too quickly. I just had another look at the server certificate setup of the tlwebaccess service and I found out that I hadn't put all the necessary SSL certificates of all the different issuers of our server certificate into the "server.crt" file. Now that I have put all the issuers' certificate in there as well also the web access from an iPad works perfectly. So if you run into the same problem, make sure that the "server.crt" file contain not only your server certificate, but also all the certificates of all issuers'.

best regards,
jens

--
Dr. Jens Langner
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Peter Joehnk
VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden