[Thinlinc-technical] Kernel panic with Ubuntu 12.10 and mounting/unmounting USB drives with thinlinc

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Thu Jul 4 15:48:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I am now of course curious if this problem is known, if there exists a
> workaround or did anyone run into the same problems yet? As said, this
> behavior currently prevents us from using the local drives mount
> functionality of thinlinc which we would really love to have.

This is certainly nothing we have seen before. It's obviously a bug in
the kernel, but have you reported this to Canonical? Unfortunately I
doubt there's much we can do from our end.

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com
Developer / Technical Support   | http://twitter.com/ThinLinc