[Thinlinc-technical] Wyse T50 client?

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.com
Mon Jul 29 15:04:47 CEST 2013

Hi!

> I have a Wyse T50 that I am looking at using, seems they are ARM boxes
> though (I thought they were x86!).
>
> Is there any ARM client? They are really nice boxes and I'd love to use
> them.

We don't currently have an ARM client, but it is something which we are
considering adding to the development roadmap in the near future. So
it's nice to hear that there is some interest in such clients :)

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com
Developer / Technical Support   | http://twitter.com/ThinLinc