[Thinlinc-technical] HTML5 client on Chromebook and stolen keys

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Thu Jul 11 21:32:13 CEST 2013

The HTML5 client works well on a Samsung ARM Chromebook (under
ChromeOS), but there are difficulties with key combinations that the
browser intercepts (such as Ctrl-N, which creates a new browser
window). Is there a known workaround for this?

Seperately, I'd love a native Debian armhf Thinlinc client package (my
Chromebook mostly runs Debian). Any chance this will appear? Previously
it seemed that the Raspberry Pi didn't have enough CPU power to provide
a good user experience, but I'd expect that a native client should
perform better than the HTML5 version on the Chromebook, which is fine.