[Thinlinc-technical] Praise, and questions ...

Andreas v. Heydwolff listmail at sandpsych.at
Tue Jan 8 23:42:28 CET 2013

Dear Peter, dear Carsten,

thank you for your replies!

My workload keeps me from trying the suggested solutions immediately but
I will report back asap.

Actually, about the stopped server: I did already comment out the 2&> in
the cronjobs but this morning I found myself disconnected after I went
to the other room, without logging out beforehand - the session had just
crashed without any action from me, but Master and Agent were running.
It may have happened while another person just logged in into her
account, or it was a random event. A cronjob that may have kicked in at
about 09:10AM could hardly have been the culprit, I suppose.

So, til soon,

Andreas