[Thinlinc-technical] OTP question

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Thu Feb 14 09:21:11 CET 2013

Hello,

> Our DS3 servers is not able to accept the same OTP twice.
>
> If the agent and server runs on the same machine, is it possible to
> configure ThinLinc to ask for only one SSH authentication ?

Excuse the late reply. Unfortunately not at the moment - the ThinLinc
client must be able to perform two separate, independent
authentications.

If your master and agent are on separate servers, then it may be
possible to use OTP authentication for just one of them depending on
your setup and requirements. This is not something I have tested
however, so YMMV. The majority of OTP servers we have dealt with
previously support either dual-use OTPs or time-limited OTPs.

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com
Developer / Technical Support   | http://twitter.com/ThinLinc