[Thinlinc-technical] negative 'rating' calculation in tl-best-winserver

Jens Langner j.langner at hzdr.de
Thu Aug 8 17:42:28 CEST 2013

Hi again,

any comments on our recently found observation on the misbehavior of "tl-best-winserver"?

Would be good to have an official statement from one of the ThinLinc developers and especially an estimate when this will be fixed in an official ThinLinc version?

best regards,
jens

--
Dr. Jens Langner
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Roland Sauerbrey
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Peter Joehnk
VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden