[Thinlinc-technical] SSH-key password issue

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Mon Aug 5 11:31:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I copied the private key file (id_dsa, openssh) to the windows machine.
> But the client software on Windows 7 asks for a password of the private
> key (none set). If I just press <enter> the client claims that the
> password is wrong.

I've done a quick test to try and reproduce this, but it seemed to work
fine for me. Do you get the same problem on other client platforms too
(e.g. Linux)? Are you able to use the same DSA key to authenticate to
the server using normal SSH?

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com