[Thinlinc-technical] Announcing Nightly Build Clients

Ezio Ostorero ezio at bbbsw.it
Thu Sep 13 15:58:37 CEST 2012

>This seems to be an "undocumented feature" of OS X ;)

yeah, I believe that Lion, by replacing "Spaces" with "Mission Control"
made some havoc with workspaces management.

>Theoretically, you shouldn't be able to switch spaces with a window in fullscreen.

  Yes, why not? With Snow Leopard and "Spaces" that was ordinary
switching of workspaces, runs with VMWare, ThinLinc etc.
   If you have multiple workspaces available, you want to jump from one
to another unrestricted. On big, major advantage of Linux/Mac OS over
Windows.

>1) Pressing F8 again to bring up the menu
>2) Switching back to the original space with the ThinLinc client
>3) Clicking "Dismiss menu"

Great, this works!

   Thanks Aaron,

             Ezio