[Thinlinc-technical] TL Client hangup

Aaron Sowry aaron at cendio.se
Thu Sep 13 11:04:01 CEST 2012

Hello Ezio,

> >If this doesn't help, it could be a problem with device redirection.
> For example, I think I've seen in the past that a non-working sound
> card can cause such an effect.
>   How can I check that?

You can check this by disabling all local devices (sound, drives,
printers etc) in the client, and trying to reproduce the problem.

>   I attach two process listings, HTH:
>      1. ps_1.txt
>         Process list when everything is OK
>         Then I try to start Firefox and it does get stuck
>
>      2. ps_2.txt
>         This is the new process list while Firefox is hanging

Nothing in particular stands out for me here. Can you go though in more
detail the steps you use to reproduce this problem? I assume you are
using individual seamless Windows applications on a Linux desktop?

Regards,
--
Aaron Sowry                     | http://cendio.com
Developer / Technical Sales     | http://twitter.com/ThinLinc