[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc 4.0.0 beta version available

Duc Doan [NVM Group] duc.doan at nvmgroup.com
Wed Oct 31 13:16:56 CET 2012

Dear Peter,

It sounds that your solution is very promise with our requirements for the
future.

But at this time, we are spending our times for consolidating the network
infrastructure. When It was done, then I will contact you.

Please keep update the your product info routinely to us.

Thanks and Regards,

Duc Doan
MIS Supervisor

NhanViet Management Group (NVMR Group)
Units 2-4, Level 5, Annex Building, Park Royal Saigon
309B-311 Nguyen Van Troi St., Tan Binh Dist., HCMC
Tel:        +848 3847 9364   Ext. 111
Fax:       +848 3847 9365
Mobile:  +84 908 929 386
Email:    duc.doan at NVMgroup.com