[Thinlinc-technical] R: Java applet error

Massimiliano Anziutti massimiliano.anziutti at beantech.it
Thu Nov 22 13:12:44 CET 2012

Hello,
thanks for the reply, if I click details button java console opens, but with no error.
It seems to be related with version 1.7 of java, with version 1.6 this does not seem to happen. Googling around I found someone suggesting to disable new generation plugin feature, but I did not manage to disable it, if I disable the option it actually does not disables... Very strange

The only fix I found was to uninstall version 1.7 and install 1.6