[Thinlinc-technical] Announcing public Bugzilla access

Peter Astrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Nov 29 09:14:05 CET 2012

I'm very excited to announce public access to our "Bugzilla" database,
containing all feature requests and bug reports. This is something that
has been on our todo list for a very long time. Having access to the
Bugzilla allows you to:

* Read more about bugs referenced in the release notes.

* Search for existing known problems.

* Get a notification when a certain bug has been solved or updated.

* Report new bugs and feature requests. Please note however that if you
are not sure if the problem is really a bug, use our support tracker
instead. When in doubt, start with contacting support at cendio.com.

* Check out which bugs are scheduled for the next release, and follow our
development progress towards the final release. You can also see which new
features are in the "nightly build" client.

The database currently contains 4492 bugs. Note that the term "bug" is
also used for feature requests. Some bugs and comments are Cendio internal
and cannot be accessed by normal user accounts. Initially, all information
was marked as internal. We are then gradually granting access to existing
bugs. New bugs are generally public from the start. If you want to know
more about a specific bug which is currently internal, please contact us,
and we will consider open it up.

The next release currently goes by the name "4.1.0", and it's the first
release which will be done with public bug tracking. Thus, we have granted
access to all bugs currently scheduled for 4.1.0 (more will follow).

The Bugzilla is available at this URL: https://www.cendio.com/bugzilla/

Regards,
---
Peter Astrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer