[Thinlinc-technical] Problem with thinlinc

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Jan 19 12:38:54 CET 2012

This is a standard reply about mailing list emails. First of all,
NEVER reply to the mailing list itself with questions about your
subscription.

You were most likely subscribed to the mailing list because you
checked this box when downloading the ThinLinc software.

Every email from the list contains information om how to
unsubscribe. We are including the List-Unsubscribe header which is
supported by most modern email systems. If you do not see an
Unsubscribe-button, consider upgrading your email application. For
more information, see http://www.list-unsubscribe.com/

Additionally, we are including a link to the web page for the mailing
list, where you can also unsubscribe.

If your email systems fails to display even this link, we are
repeating it here:

Rgds,
Peter Åstrand

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012, Jiten Yadav wrote:

> DearSir / Madam ,
>
> Your mail server is sending this mail to my id. Please check your settings .....................
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
> Jitendra Yadav
>
> Block No. 258, A'bad -Mehsana Expressway
> Village - Ola, Post - Isand , Via - Pansar
> Taluka - Kalol, Distt. Gandhinagar 382 740
> Gujarat , INDIA
> Tel : 91 2764 304 996/997/998, Ext.920
> Fax : 91 2764 226882
> http://www.oswalvalves.com
>
> Before printing, think about the environment, every 3000 A4 paper costs 1 tree. Please DO NOT print unless you really
> need it.

---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		http://www.cendio.com