[Thinlinc-technical] Problem with thinlinc

Jiten Yadav jiteny at oswalvalves.com
Thu Jan 19 12:29:33 CET 2012

DearSir / Madam ,

Your mail server is sending this mail to my id. Please check your settings .....................

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra Yadav

Block No. 258, A'bad -Mehsana Expressway
Village - Ola, Post - Isand , Via - Pansar
Taluka - Kalol, Distt. Gandhinagar 382 740
Gujarat , INDIA
Tel : 91 2764 304 996/997/998, Ext.920
Fax : 91 2764 226882
http://www.oswalvalves.com

Before printing, think about the environment, every 3000 A4 paper costs 1 tree. Please DO NOT print unless you really need it.

      _____