[Thinlinc-technical] seamlessrdpshell "Access is denied"

Ezio Ostorero ezio at bbbsw.it
Mon Aug 13 16:58:17 CEST 2012

   Hi All,

   I just installed the WTSTools on a Windows Server 2008 R2 system.

   If I run an application in seamlessRDP mode from Linux, like this:

$ tl-run-winapp-seamless -G WingroupASG -u myuser -p XXXXXXXXXX
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

   I get the attached error pop-up, that says:
"Access is denied
The initial program cannot be started: ...."

   I checked the permission on seamlessrdpshell.exe and they seem OK to
me, I also try to chek the "Run this program as an administrator"
property but nothing changed.

   Whats' wrong with it?

     Thank you for your attention,

             Ezio