[Thinlinc-technical] Issues with thinlinc

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Jan 20 09:16:26 CET 2011

> We use rhel6 and gnome sessions on thinlinc 3.1.2-2751
>
> I noticed that if I need a backtick in the gnome shell, I have to hit the key twice.
> Is there a workaround or explanation for this behavior?

Hi. I've been able to reproduce this problem on our RHEL6 server using the
Windows client. With the Linux client it seems to work OK. With RHEL5 is
also works correct with both the Windows and Linux client.

We don't have an explaination for this yet, but we've seen a few other
keyboard related problems on RHEL6. Hopefully we will be able to resolve
these until the next release.

We have assigned bug number 3724 for this particular problem.

Best regards,
---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		http://www.cendio.com