[Thinlinc-technical] ThinLinc Demo Account

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Sat May 16 09:03:48 CEST 2009

Hi. We had a temporary problem with our demo system registration. Your
username is "gmairoy" and your password is the one that you filled in
during the registration.

If you have any other problems with the demo system, please use
demosupport at cendio.se rather than this list.

Best regards,
Peter Åstrand

On Thu, 14 May 2009, JANG HOON YOO wrote:

>       Hello,
>
> I cannot seem to connect to the demo site with the following credentials which I was given.
>
> user id: $uid
> password: cendemo
>

> Also, I've just installed ThinLinc server package (tl-3.0.0-servercd.iso) in Ubuntu. Yet I cannot seem to connect to my Ubuntu server using a
> thinlinc client for Windows.
>
> Each time I try to connect to the server, I receive the following error message.
>
> "FATAL ERROR: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available.
>
> What should I do to correct this type of problem??
>
> 2009/5/14 ThinLinc Demo Support <demosupport at cendio.se>
>
>       Dear Jang Hoon Yoo
>
>       Somebody, most probably you, have requested a ThinLinc Demo Account at
>       http://www.cendio.com/testdrive. In order to activate the account, we
>       need to confirm that the given e-mail address is valid.
>
>       To activate the account, please follow the link below:
>
>       http://www.cendio.com/testdrive/confirm.py?uid=gmairoy0&confirm=ceaca7437c7bac1527a31961eff910
>
>       If you didn't request this, just ignore this mail.
>
>       Regards,
>       Cendio AB

---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer